The IHC Labor & Employment Law Practice Group serves as a key resource for in-house counsel Labor & Employment Law practitioners. Stay up to date on all things Labor & Employment Law with live, exclusive CLE webinars from thought leaders, and network with peers and experts from across the country.
Selected topics include:
- Key federal and state case law and regulatory developments
- Wage and hour, leaves of absence and workplace accommodation, Equal pay and pay equity, Gender identity and expression
- Best practices for conducting effective workplace investigations, litigating retaliation and whistleblower claims and other employment law matters
Who should apply:
- Full-time in-house attorneys employed by an organization in the public or private sector (ASLP and contract attorneys on a long-term placement are eligible)
- In-House Counsel whose practice includes at least 30% of the practice area
Practice Group Benefits:
- Receive exclusive invites to live, curated CLE webinars and virtual networking events with peers
- Join a curated community of peers
- Build relationships with fellow practitioners;
- Gain advice and learn practical tips directly from thought leaders
Why you should apply:
- Practice Area Group Events are exclusively limited to Practice Group members and are meant to be smaller, more intimate gatherings, as opposed to the larger, more general audience of IHC Events. This gives Practice Group members the chance to stay on top of recent developments and meaningfully network and build relationships with peers and thought leaders.
- Each application will be carefully screened. Please provide accurate and truthful submissions. Incomplete or inaccurate submissions will be rejected. IHC reserves the right to reject or remove any applicant for any reason.