This IHC Intellectual Property Law Practice Group serves as a key resource for in-house counsel Intellectual Property Law practitioners. Stay up to date on all things Intellectual Property Law with live, exclusive CLE webinars from thought leaders, and network with peers and experts from across the country.
Selected topics include:
- All things Intellectual Property, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Advertising & Marketing
- Tech Law (software licensing), Commercial Contracts (drafting best practices and recent case law updates);
- Litigation trends involving Intellectual Property infringement and prosecution
Who should apply:
- Full-time in-house attorneys employed by an organization in the public or private sector (ASLP and contract attorneys on a long-term placement are eligible);
- In-House Counsel whose practice includes at least 30% of the practice area;
Practice Group Benefits:
- Receive exclusive invites to live, curated CLE webinars and virtual networking events with peers;
- Join a curated community of peers
- Build relationships with fellow practitioners;
- Gain advice and learn practical tips directly from thought leaders;
Why you should apply:
- Practice Area Group Events are exclusively limited to Practice Group members. and are meant to be smaller, more intimate gatherings, as opposed to the larger, more general audience of IHC Events. This gives Practice Group members the chance to meaningfully stay on top of recent developments and regularly network and build relationships with peers and thought leaders.
- Membership is FREE, but we reserve the right to change that in the future.
- Each application will be carefully screened. Please provide accurate and truthful submissions. Incomplete or inaccurate submissions will be rejected. IHC reserves the right to reject or remove any applicant for any reason.