How To Manage Litigation Risk For In-House Counsel: Expert Strategies And Insights Into How Large Organizations Manage Litigation Risk
In-house legal departments say they are facing growing litigation burdens with limited staffing and financial resources—and yet most have not taken advantage of tools like risk transfer products to help manage workloads and ease budget uncertainty.
The 2022 Litigation Risk Survey, conducted by Risk Settlements, asked general counsels and other in-house leaders around the globe about their litigation activities and legal spend, their tolerance for litigation risk, and their knowledge and use of the potential solutions available to help transfer the outcome risk of litigation.
– How organizations handle active or threatened litigation
– What criteria do organizations weigh for vetting outside counsel
– What types of cases pose the biggest threats
– How much insurance coverage is available in most cases
– Funding trends, decision-making trees and fee arrangements
– Litigation risk transfer solutions and other monetization products…and much more!
PLEASE NOTE: THE VIDEO IS NOT CLE ELIGIBLE