In-House Connect Mentorship Program
As a mentor, you can share real-world advice with members who need professional guidance. As a mentee, you can apply the advice to achieve your professional and personal goals. Program participants are expected to meet throughout the 6 month program, virtually or in-person, at least once a month.
Please review the following Program Schedule and if interested, submit an application below.
- Initial Contact: Mentors and mentees will be introduced by an email from IHC.
- Within 1 week of introduction: Mentor initiates contact with Mentee to schedule first meeting.
- 48 hours before first meeting: Mentee sends Mentor proposed goals for partnership.
- At first meeting: Mentor and Mentee get acquainted, agree upon concrete goals, and schedule monthly meetings 2 through 5.
- 1 week before second meeting: Mentee sends Mentor draft plan describing knowledge and skills needed to achieve concrete goals.
- At second meeting: Mentor and Mentee discuss plan, agree upon ways to develop knowledge and skills.
- 1 week after second meeting: Mentor and Mentor each send updates and program feedback to IHC.
- 1 week before third and fourth meetings: Mentee sends Mentor progress update on plan.
- At third and fourth meetings: Mentor and Mentee discuss progress, agree upon ways to overcome obstacles.
- 1 week before fifth meeting: Mentee sends Mentor final update.
- At fifth meeting: Mentor and Mentee discuss experience with program.
- 1 week after fifth meeting: Mentor and Mentor each send program feedback and suggestions to IHC.
- Final gathering: Mentorship program participants share experiences with each other, as well as prospective mentors and mentees
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM TO APPLY: